Foreigners to Apply for Return Visas during the Epidemic​

A few days ago, many foreign friends inquired about the conditions for foreigners to enter China during the epidemic and the handling of visas. Let's briefly talk about what types of visas foreigners can apply for.

First: foreigners vaccinated in China

At present, Singapore / Thailand / Indonesia / Brazil / Malaysia / Dubai / Pakistan / Hong Kong and Macao have introduced Chinese vaccines, but most European and American countries have not introduced them. If you are vaccinated in China, you can apply for China's reunion visa (Q1 or Q2 visa), China's business visa (M visa) and work visa (Z visa).

Second: foreigners who cannot be vaccinated in China can apply for a Chinese visa only if they meet the following conditions

1. The immediate family members of Chinese nationality (parents, grandparents, maternal grandparents, spouses and children) in China have serious emergency health conditions and need to provide relevant medical certificates and other documents to the Chinese Embassy, which will issue visas according to the specific circumstances.

2. there are relatively large enterprises in Chinese Mainland that invite foreigners to enter the country for business, trade or work. In this case, the enterprises should apply for PU invitation letter from the local foreign affairs office and send it to the foreign applicants. The applicants should apply for visas at Chinese embassies and consulates abroad.

Third: Korean nationals can directly apply for a Chinese work visa to enter the country. They are not required to be vaccinated in China and enterprises are not required to apply for PU invitations in advance

If the above conditions are not met, we can only wait until the epidemic situation is stable and China's visa policy is loose.

Foreigner in China

Scheme for Third Countries Returning China Via Hong Kong

2022-6-19 15:11:34

Foreigner in China

Chinese Visa Extension and Long-term Residence

2022-6-19 17:26:20

Message Message