The scope of common short-term work visa refers to a foreigner who enters China to complete a short-term work assignment and stays in China for no more than 90 days for the following reasons:
1. Complete a certain technical, scientific research, management, guidance and other work with the domestic partner;
2. Conduct trial training in domestic sports institutions (including coaches and athletes);
3. Shooting films (including commercials and documentaries);
4. Fashion shows (including car models and print ads).
Short-term work visa is different from long-term work visa, not only because of the different scope of application, but also has its own advantages and disadvantages, chuangqiaozhi summarized as follows:
Advantages of short-term work:
1. Fast application time, about 10 working days to complete;
2, the required materials are simple, such as model short-term work, the applicant only need to prepare passport information and health certificate;
3. It belongs to legal employment and is protected by labor law;
4. It is allowed to work in more than one employer, but the name of all working cities (no more than 5) should be listed when applying.
Disadvantages of short-term work:
1. The maximum validity period is 90 days and cannot be extended;
2. Limited scope of application, not all jobs can apply for short-term work visa. For jobs beyond the applicable scope, long-term work visa should be applied according to the application requirements of long-term work visa, and the significance of short-term work visa is not the same as business M visa or visiting F visa;
3. A z-visa holder with a stay of less than 30 days is not required to apply for a work-type residence permit. A z-visa holder with a stay of more than 30 days (including 30 days) is required to apply for a work-type residence permit.
For more services for foreigners in China, please continue to pay attention to cnvisa service platform for foreigners in China.