The full name of China green card is "permanent residence permit of foreigners of the people's Republic of China", which refers to the certificate that foreigners have no restriction on the duration of residence in China, or the legal identity certificate of foreigners who have obtained the qualification of permanent residence in China.
The official promises that the approval cycle is 180 working days. As long as the conditions are met, the application can be accepted.
Foreigners who hold China's "permanent residence identity card for foreigners" can enjoy the following benefits:
1. Entry and exit: inbound and outbound articles for personal use are handled in accordance with the relevant provisions of the Customs on settled passengers
2. Employment: for employment in China, the foreigner work permit is not required
3. Domestic residence: there will be no restrictions on the duration of residence in China. You can enter and leave China by virtue of your valid passport and alien permanent residence ID card without going through other visa procedures; Spouses and immediate family members may apply for corresponding visas, residence certificates or aliens' permanent residence identity cards in accordance with relevant regulations.
4. Education: if the holder's accompanying children are enrolled in the compulsory education stage and meet the conditions, they can enjoy the relevant policies and treatment stipulated by the state. They can enter the school nearby and go through the transfer and transfer procedures. Fees other than those stipulated by the state may not be charged.
5. Social insurance: you can go through various procedures for participating in social insurance. Those who are employed in China shall participate in various social insurances in accordance with relevant regulations.
6. Investment: foreign invested enterprises can be established by means of base equity or investment, and the legally obtained RMB can be used for foreign direct investment in China.
7. Housing provident fund: not subject to the restriction of buying a house, the withdrawal or transfer procedures of housing provident fund can be handled.
8. Tax payment: perform the corresponding tax payment obligations in accordance with the relevant provisions of China's tax laws and regulations and tax treaties.
9. Domestic travel: take domestic flights, trains and stay in domestic hotels. You can go through relevant procedures with the alien permanent residence ID card, which is convenient and fast.
10. Driver's license vehicles: enjoy the same treatment as Chinese citizens in applying for motor vehicle driver's license and handling motor vehicle registration. You can apply for the motor vehicle driver's license of the people's Republic of China on the strength of the alien permanent residence ID card.
In a word, we can enjoy the same treatment as Chinese citizens. Whether in life or transportation, it is more convenient and fast. Many people have taken many detours in the process of applying for China's green card. In the process of applying for a green card in China, the information is complex and cumbersome. A little carelessness will lead to the expiration or missing of the information, which will affect the success rate of the whole case application.